Monday, February 23, 2009

New Charms, Watch Faces and Swarovski Crystals

I am really excited my new charms came in that I ordered from www.thecharmbarn.com. I ordered autsim charms, wine charms, swim wear charms and eagle charms. The girls team mascot is the eagle so I will make them a necklace with the eagle on it. I ordered some crystals. some came in the other day. The colors I have now are peridot, vintage rose, jonquil, carribean blue opal, smoky quartz, black diamond, crystal, rose, lime and blue zicron. The colors that have not come in yet are light colorado topaz, fire opal, jet, emerald, garnet, tanzanite, capri blue, aquamarine, turquiose and another color but I forgot what it was.

I also ordered watch faces and they should be in this week too. So, I will have plenty to work on. I am excited about making watches with the faces I ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment